This section will be updated regularly. Please check back for updates.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) official website
- New Jersey State Department of Health
- Centre State Community: (732) 637-6556
- RWJBarnabas Health Telemed: If you have concerns about COVID-19 or need to see a doctor without taking preventable risks, you can get the care you need by scheduling an online visit for just $15. Use payment code: RWJBH15.
- DO THE FIVE. Help stop coronavirus
- COVID-19 Advice for the Public
- I Think I Have Coronavirus, Now What?
TO USE ZOOM FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Phone or Tablet: Download the ZOOM app and create an account BEFORE attempting to log in to the service, class, or meeting.
- Computer: Click the link a few minutes early so you can download the software to your computer.
On February 27th, Triple C Housing’s CEO, Leslie Stivale, accompanied by Family Advisory Board Member’s, Ann Herterich, Carol Scardaci, and Program Coordinator, Deb Kaufman, surprised Edison Mayor Thomas Lankey and his executive staff, Melissa Perilstein and Maureen Ruane, with the Community Impact Award.
Triple C Housing (Triple C) applied for and received a $20,000 grant from M&T Bank to extend it’s reach to individuals, families, and veterans impacted by homelessness, and to develop affordable, supportive housing.
On February 1st, Triple C Housing’s CEO, Leslie Stivale, accompanied by Founding Board Member, Elena Stolzer, and Program Coordinator, Deb Kaufman, surprised Michael Lebovitz and the Romark Executive Leadership, Amy Lebovitz, and Marc Lebovitz, with the Corporate Philanthropy Award.
To whom it may concern, I’ve worked extremely hard over the past few years to turn my life around. Read more
Because I was hospitalized and disabled, I was not able to work and I had to deplete all of my resources. I was unable to meet my financial responsibilities. Read more
When we heard about Triple C they had told us they only a few spots left, My family was living with my husbands aunt in her small home at the time. Read more
Some of our homes
“When we heard about Triple C Housing, they told us they only had a few spots left. My family and I were living with my husbands aunt in her small house. We had no where else to go.”