Are you looking for a position that doesn’t feel like a job? Do you wish to make a difference in which your contributions directly impact the quality of life of those you serve? Do you seek a vibrant, inclusive and diverse team environment that stirs your creativity? Then look no further: Triple C Housing, Inc. (Triple C) is a 501c3 community housing development organization (CHDO) focused on expanding affordable housing opportunities complimented by supportive services to individuals, families and veterans impacted by a disability, who are experiencing homelessness or long term hospitalization. Due to recent expansion, we are seeking applicants for the following opportunities:
- Director of Clinical Services: this newly created position oversees all programs (Community Support Services, Centers for Independent Living, A+ Residential Services and expansion underway for supportive housing) in a clinical and administrative capacity. Requires ingenuity, creativity, “all hands on deck” approach to team based performance standards, and the ability to work in a very fast paced, growing organization that prides itself on its consumer satisfaction, diversity, collective action and teamwork. 8 to 10 years of experience in an executive/administrative/supervisory role and in a clinical capacity required; LCSW or LPC required. Valid DMV required.
- Registered Nurse: Community Outreach and Medically Enhanced Programs: this newly created position supports the expansion of a medically enhanced supportive housing program. The RN works in a multidisciplinary team approach to providing outstanding support to individuals discharged from the State Hospital to the community. Develop and implement individualized recovery plans, monitor health maintenance needs, triage with specialists and physicians, educate the team on preventive healthcare and maintenance. Requires minimum of 5+ years in a supervisory capacity, with mental health experience. Active RN license required. Valid DMV required.
- Community Support Specialist: Triple C’s Supportive Housing programs seek an independent case manager who is a fast paced learner that enjoys community outreach. This position support individuals and families served by Triple C Housing in several locations within Middlesex County. Must possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years experience in the mental health field. Valid DMV required.
- Compliance Coordinator: this newly created position supports all quality assurance and improvement activities. Serves as Compliance Officer responsible for development and implementation of policies, procedures, and practices designed to ensure compliance with contract requirements; establishment of Regulatory Compliance Committee; and enforcement of standards and procedures for routine internal monitoring and auditing of compliance risks and response to compliance issues; Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures by way of systems that will improve the overall operation, effectiveness and compliance of the agency. Requires a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of quality assurance management/auditing experience.
- Executive Assistant to the CEO: Seeking a fast paced, independent executive capable of managing multiple tasks and directing activities of the CEO, executive team, and the board of trustees. Must be exceptionally proficient in Microsoft office. Knowledge of other platforms and social media a plus. Events management background desirable to the position and the organization. Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with at least 8 to 10 years of administrative/executive assistant experience.
- Program Manager: Seeking a knowledgeable, independent and dedicated manager for our supervised residences who will provide program and staffing oversight, work closely with the Program Coordinator to counsel and support team with clinical interventions focused on overall wellness and skill development in activities of daily living. Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in mental health or human services from an accredited college or university with at least 2 years of related experience, with a minimum of one year of supervisory experience. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
- Residential Counselors: Seeking compassionate and caring individuals to teach activities of independent living to residents in a twenty-four hour supervised residence. Work with a team to implement the schedule of activities on a daily basis, provide case management support and assist residents in improving their overall quality of life and wellness. Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, psychiatric rehabilitation or a related field, or 4 years of experience in the field. Valid DMV required.
Please forward your resume to our HR Director at email@example.com
Why choose Triple C Housing?
Our success in achieving our Mission comes from the team members we employ! Triple C is committed to the provision of quality comprehensive residential services, affordable housing and community support unparalleled in the field. As a part of the team, you will discover that the pursuit of maximizing a person’s independence is truly a rewarding aspect of your career with us.
As a unified team to deliver the highest quality services to our consumers, our success is guaranteed by compassionate, creative and sensible employees empowered to think “outside the box”. Each Employee is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to reach more people who trust and respect us in providing optimal community support services and affordable housing opportunities. The primary goal is at Triple C is to live our mission statement and continue to be grassroots industry leader in the non-profit sector uplifting the lives of a wide range of people and making a positive impact on those we serve in our communities.
We offer an energetic, diverse and culturally competent environment in which our employees’ professional growth and advancement are strongly encouraged and fostered.
All full-time, non-exempt employees accrue in their first year:
- two weeks of vacation,
- three personal days,
- nine sick days, and
- nine paid holidays plus 3 floating holidays
We also provide affordable, comprehensive medical coverage, free dental, and life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), tuition assistance/credentialing/licensure reimbursement as well as a variety of pre-tax programs for retirement savings.
Please take a moment to review the job opportunities for which we are currently recruiting candidates and forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or you have the option of downloading our application to submit to Human Resources.